CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mormon MOM

Okay, so this is it. ME BLOGGING! It's the day before Mother's Day and because my 4 kids are soooooo excited to share their classroom mother's day creations the shelf in my kitchen is filled with handmade cards, paper flowers, and little books of poems. Being a mormon mom my Mother's Day is going to be a very busy one so it's probably a really good thing that I've already opened those wonderful little presents from my kids. I've still got to figure out a singing time lesson for tomorrow, make a relish tray to take to dinner at my sisters, and wrap gifts and make my own paper created cards for my sisters and sister-in-law. I'd love to say I plan to sleep in, eat breakfast in bed, and read a book or watch TV all day but that is just not the way life works for a Mormon Mom.

1 comment:

My_Kids_Mum said...

Hey Kim!
Welcome to the world of bloggers! I was searching for Mormon mom blogs and came across yours. Isn't life, especially for us Mormon mommies, always so busy? And in my case, chaotic most of the time. As busy as you were, I hope you still had a great Mother's Day!!! Take care.
Lia (gentanites.blogspot.com)