CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm Not so good at this!!

I figured out how to change my template but it took so long that once I figured it out I didn't have time to actually pick a template I liked. This one will do for now!

Now I've got to figure out how to add pictures and music. Wow! I'm getting so technical aren't I. I've spent so much time playing around on facebook that I haven't blogged for months and months. I'm going to try to be better just because It's a good way for me to be a journal keeper. At least that is what I'm telling myself. We'll see won't we.

We are now planning a trip to San Francisco. Daniel will be gone for two weeks working in California so I'm taking the kids to visit him there and add a 3 day weekend to spend time there while he's not working. If anyone has any touristy suggestions I'd be thrilled. We are looking into the Aquarium by the Bay, Alcatraz, Fishermans Wharf, and a cruise to see the Golden Gate Bridge.

1 comment:

Jen said...

gosh, i know how time consuming all this is, that's why i go in spurts. i'll spend tons of time online, then i'll realize i've neglected everything else in life and have to take a break. right now i seem to be in the "neglecting everything else" phase.